A vehicle wrap is a marketing tool similar to a mobile billboard. It is a special laminated, vinyl wrap that that covers your vehicle. It is so precisely applied that it is often mistaken for a custom paint job. If you spend very much time driving, you have probably noticed a lot more of these out on the street. Why? Because they are an extremely effective form of marketing.
Vehicle wraps are one of the most effective ways to advertise your business because one wrap usually gets between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day. Compare that to a standard website and you can see why more and more people are using them. A few of the benefits to using a vehicle wrap includes:
- You reach a massive audience. The average American has traveled around 302 miles in the last week and the Federal Highway Administration did a study which predicted a sharp increase in the amount of time people will be spending in their cars.
- Over 96 percent of Americans can be reached by advertising that targets vehicle drivers and their passengers.
- Mobile advertising is comparatively cheap. The cost per thousand impressions is lower than any other type of outdoor marketing.
Any company can benefit from using a car wrap but they are especially effective when used on fleet vehicles. Consider the following the next time you want to launch a new product:
- Fleet vehicle advertising brings fifteen times higher name recognition than other forms of advertising.
- Transit advertising is now the second largest segment of outdoor advertising. In the ten year span from 1993 to 2003 the money spent on this type of advertising jumped from 1.19 billion to 2.09 billion and it has gone up every year since then.
- 8 out of 10 Americans say they walk in metropolitan areas. Imagine how many times they walk past a fleet vehicle in their travels.
Contact MegaBytes Digital today to learn more about our process and get a quote for vinyl wraps to advertise your business.