If your business is located inside a strip mall or amid other shops then you may have trouble standing out from the crowd. Companies in these locations have so little space to put their marketing on that it is easy to blend into the background. The secret to getting you business noticed is not limiting yourself to four walls when establishing your brand. The right cling can transform your floor or storefront window into an eye catching marketing piece.
Window clings have been around forever so business owners sometimes overlook them as marketing tools. Mainly because a static cling does not draw a lot of interest on its own, it needs to be used in an interesting way. If you find new and innovative ways to use your clings then you will be surprised by how much they can enhance your sales. For instance:
- You can use floor clings to guide your clients through the store to the sales and displays you want them to focus on.
- You can use floor clings as a guide for your clients so they will never get turn around or lost in a large sales floor.
- You can use window clings to draw the eye to special sales, limited offers and new products.
There are so many different types of clings to choose from that the only thing limiting your advertising is your imagination.
When you are ready to start your next advertising project you can choose from:
- Vinyl window graphics
- Tile floor graphics
- Store window graphics
- Static window clings
- Slip resistant floor graphics
- Perforated floor decals
- Removable floor graphics
- Smooth floor graphics
- Hardwood floor graphics
- Directional floor graphics
- Customized floor graphics
- Carpet graphics
- Concrete graphics
- Clear window decals and clings