When it comes to the success of a business, branding is everything. You need your branding to be instantly recognizable and associated with the type of business you operate. It helps to set the stage and it tells your potential clients what they can expect from your company. Consider the following scenarios:
- When you walk into a quality restaurant, the decorations are usually earth tones and very homey. They want you to stay for awhile and relax on their comfy furniture while you enjoy a good meal.
- If you go to a fast food restaurant, you are surrounded by bright, vibrant colors featuring the company logo. The furniture is usually utilitarian and not very comfortable so you will want to grab your food and run, increasing turnover.
Since hiring a professional graphic design firm to redo your offices every time you rebrand is prohibitively expensive, custom graphic wallpaper has become a growing trend. You can completely redo your waiting room, work areas or offices with custom graphics that make an impact without breaking the bank.
MegaBytes Custom wallpaper comes in a variety of options:
- Digitally printed wallpaper is a great way to put your stamp on your work space. You can use your own photos to create dramatic murals and displays or you could have each printed individually to give the impression of a high class gallery.
- Wallboard vinyl is a popular choice when creating temporary wallpaper or signage. It is easy to remove and you can clean up after it with a quick wipe down. It essentially uses the same adhesives as a wall fabric but it is the more economical option.
- Removable wallpaper is the perfect choice if you get bored with your decor. You can quickly and easily change the look of a room with very little effort.
- Wall fabric is extremely easy to work with. Anyone can apply or remove it and the results are quite eye-catching. The only drawback to wall fabric is its lack of waterproofing.